Oct 16, 2011

I Love You All...Really

Earlier this week, I realized something.  I didn't have enough people who were fans on my company's Facebook page.  To rectify that problem, I put out a challenge.  I wanted to see if i could get 100 fans of Double Wide Productions Facebook page by the end of October 14,2011.  As a reward, I was going to release a video that I've been hoarding (for good reasons).

Unfortunately, the goal was never met.  But with in a span of four days, I went from having 60 fans to 79 fans.  It was astounding, and it really made me think about whether I should just exclusively treat said fans to the video that I have been hoarding for weeks now, or give an update as to what Double Wide Productions will do within the next coming weeks.

And then I decided, "oh hell, lets make them work for this next bit of info."  So I am issuing another Challenge right now.  It's an easy one.  Double Wide Productions need to have 87 fans by next Thursday October 20, 2011.  The update will have something to do with a project that I am working on with Brit Ward's Production Company Out of the Void Productions.

My fans are great, and I do love you all.  I thank you for all your support and hope to entertain you all for the months and years to come.


No comments:

MERCH

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

Chitika